27 minutes | Aug 20th 2020

Reporting a violation of the law in NC

Do you know someone that has violated the Underground Utility Safety and Damage Prevention Act? You can report them to the North Carolina Underground Damage Prevention Review Board. To learn how the process works let's listen to Louis Panzer, Executive Director of NC811 walk us through it.