Ubisoft’s Busy Week And Battlefield 2042’s Portal Mode Looks Great - TNSS #75
We had a ton of news to talk about this week on The Nerd Stash Show.
Ubisoft has had a pretty busy week or so. The publisher recently announced a new free-to-play first-person shooter game called XDefiant. What did we think of the reveal? Does the free-to-play model give the game a chance to thrive? Tune in to hear our thoughts.
Also on the show, we talked about some other Ubisoft-related topics, Dead Space officially making a comeback, Battlefield 2042’s Portal mode, the Steam Deck, and just so much more.
As always, you can check out timestamps for every major topic down below. If you want to learn more about any of the topics we talked about, we’ll also provide sources for that as well.
(NOTE: We wanted to post a Content Warning for the Activision Blizzard Lawsuit links as they contain graphic content.)
- What Are We Playing? (Cyberpunk 2077, Destiny 2, Crusader Kings III) - 1:49
- Activision Blizzard Lawsuit - 10:55
- Skull And Bones Reportedly Experiencing Development Issues - 20:21
- Ubisoft Reveals New Free-To-Play First-Person Shooter, XDefiant - 38:21
- Ubisoft Also Talks About Assassin’s Creed: Infinity - 53:11
- Dead Space IS BACK!!! - 1:01:41
- Battlefield 2042’s Portal Mode Revealed - 1:06:55
- Netflix Confirms Its Making More Video Games - 1:23:45
- Let’s Talk About The Steam Deck - 1:43:17
If you like what you hear, you can follow us on Twitter @NerdStashShow to get more of our dumb opinions on gaming, movie, and TV news.
Also, we recently launched a Discord server where users can talk about games, movies, TV Shows, comics, and all sorts of other stuff with other awesome people from our community.
If you're a fellow Twitch streamer, podcaster, or content creator, you can also self-promote your own content in a few of our channels. Just be sure that your content falls in line with the rules of our server.
Whether you leave us a review (which helps us out tremendously), follow us on Twitter, or join our awesome community on Discord, we can't wait to hear from you!