048 - MOTHERHOOD MONDAY – 3 Tips for Boosting our Kids’ Emotional Intelligence
Think of your favorite people to be around, your favorite people to work with, your favorite leaders – they likely all have a high EQ. That’s what makes them so great to be around!
The good news for us parents is that all of our kids have the capacity to learn emotional intelligence skills. They just need us to coach them and help them co-regulate until they can do it on their own.
Listen to today’s episode for 3 ways we can encourage our kids as they grow their emotional intelligence. I coach on how we can help our children build their emotional vocabulary and why it’s so important that we validate our children’s feelings and teach them how to express their emotions in a healthy way.
- TAKE THE PERSONALITY PATTERN QUIZ - Personality Quiz
- 1-ON-1 COACHING: From Insight to Outcome - Life Coaching with Michelle
- CHECK OUT MY FREE 5-STEP MORNING ROUTINE FOR MOMS: My 5-Step Morning Routine
- MOTHERHOOD VILLAGE FB COMMUNITY: The Motherhood Village
- INSTAGRAM: @michellegrosser.coach
“I love The Motherhood Podcast!” ← if that sounds like you, please consider rating and reviewing our show! This helps us support more women, just like you, on their motherhood journey. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!