EP 002 Russ Stephens: Mastering The Builders Growth Blueprint
Russ Stephens is the co-founder of the Association of Professional Builders, a business coaching company dedicated to improving the residential construction industry for both builders and consumers. Russ is a firm believer that residential home builders deserve to be earning more money for the service they are providing and that consumers deserve a superior service than they currently receive. The problem is the difficulty of delivering world-class service on tiny margins, or without having the proper systems in place.
In order to maximize client experience and overcome these difficulties, the Association Of Professional Builders helps builders systemize their building company. The result is an improved client experience which leads to more demand. This allows an increase in margins and ultimately the ability to scale their businesses into desirable building companies that possess real value and can be sold as an asset.
In our discussion we explored mastering the builder’s growth blueprint.
Here are some of the other beneficial topics covered on this week’s show:
● How teaching builders to generate and close more leads improves their margins.
● Why building new homes creates huge amounts of positive cashflow.
● How there are many intricacies to setting up residential construction businesses.
● Why people shouldn’t put all their eggs in one basket or only commit to one thing.
● How the builders who are struggling don’t have a sales and marketing plan.
Connect with Russ:
Guest Contact Info:
Connect with Nate Lindquist
Learn more about your ad choices. Visit megaphone.fm/adchoices