Transformational Mindset Shifting with Lindsay Durant
Everyone wants to change some part of their lives. The law of attraction tells us that we change the universe through our thoughts and desires. However, many people find themselves discontented with the results because they neglect the importance of mindset shifts. The law of attraction relies on ideas, so any significant change in your life requires an equivalently transformational change in your mindset.
In this week’s podcast, we’re joined by Lindsay Durant. Lindsay is an expert in transformational mindset shifts. She is mentored by Bob Proctor, a world-class teacher on human potential. Lindsay helps individuals and companies achieve their goals by assisting them in making quantum leaps in performance. Today, she shares her thoughts on the law of attraction and transformational mindset shifting.
Don’t miss this episode if you want to learn more about maximizing the law of attraction and the power of visualization.
Here are the discussion points of this episode:
- (3:45) How Lindsay got into the personal development space
- (5:04) Painless births
- (6:47) The law of attraction and the law of vibrations
- (7:34) How physics proves that everything consists of vibrations
- (12:19) The material and mystical worlds
- (13:23) How vibrations are selective
- (14:39) Tuning to the frequency of our desires
- (15:17) Focusing on the higher frequency emotions of joy and gratitude
- (16:13) How emotions affect your DNA
- (18:02) Lindsay talks about how visualizations allowed her to escape to her dream destination
- (22:39) The law of attraction functions regardless of your beliefs
- (27:12) Getting in touch with your emotions
- (28:14) Lucid dreaming for problem-solving
- (34:14) The importance of recognizing the beliefs handed down to us
- (37:53) Ingrained thoughts make it hard to change behaviors.
- (41:50) We are responsible for our reactions to other people’s behaviors.
- (42:56) The difficulty of leaving abusive relationships
- (45:49) Techniques to change behavior
- (46:16) Constant spaced repetition
- (48:03) Hitting the deepest parts of the brain when changing habits
- (54:06) Fighting self-defeating thoughts
- (55:27) Visualization exercise
- (1:01:06) Keeping a gratitude journal
In line with the theme of changing mindsets, Lindsay recommends The Untethered Soul: The Journey Beyond Yourself, a book by Michael Singer. Follow her Facebook community at Move Into Results. You may also find Lindsay Durant on Facebook.
Make sure to share your thoughts at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you want to join our online community, go to our Facebook community at Menopause Movement with Dr. Michelle Gordon and follow me at Dr. Michelle Gordon.
I hope you learned a lot today about transformational mindset shifts, and I hope that you use the techniques here to change your life for the better. Thanks for tuning in!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.