288 - Using Instagram Stories to Promote Your Membership
Are you finding Instagram a frustrating platform to promote your membership?
Instagram is the one social channel where it is hard to add links to promote your content. But that doesn’t mean you should ignore it. As well as just using it as a content outlet to promote your blog, podcast, or video content, there are multiple ways Stories can be used to promote your membership business.
In this episode, we share 7 ways you can make the most out of Instagram Stories. From creating native content to utilising interactive Stories badges. We have lots of suggestions about how you can use Stories to showcase your social side and promote your business at the same time.
Essential Learning Points:
- How to creatively use Instagram Stories to promote your membership
- Ways to use native content on Stories to engage your members
- The benefits of using Stories to show behind the scenes content
- How you can use Stories to share social proof and brag about yourself
- The benefits of features like the Stories countdown and question badges to promote your content and engage your audience
Important Links & Mentions:
- The Membership Academy
- The Membership Mastermind Facebook Group
- The Membership Guys’ Twitter
- Mike’s Instagram
- Callie’s Instagram
“Instagram Stories has a lot of potential. But, you will have to be more creative to take advantage of it.”
“You can use Stories to brag about your members and to showcase them. By shining, a spotlight on your member’s successes will show a different dimension to your business.”
“Stories are great for getting existing members excited about what’s coming up and building connections, but also for enticing new members.”