286 - Top 10 Most Popular Podcast Episodes of 2020
Just like that, another year is over...
And what a year 2020 has been!
Rather than dwell on what could only be described as an insane 12 months, let’s end the year on a high and think about what we’ve all achieved.
It has certainly been a big year for Callie and I.
- Grown our team with two full-time hires - Kathryn, our Head of Digital Content and Tom, our Graphic Designer.
- Launched some amazing new features in Membership Academy including our Game Plans and Member Huddles, and…
- Created another year’s worth of The Membership Guys weekly podcast and season 4 of Callie’s Behind The Membership podcast.
It’s been a lot of fun!
We hope it’s been a successful and productive year for you and your membership.
With only a few days left of 2020, it’s time for our traditional end of year recap show.
Listen for our top 10 most popular episodes of The Membership Guys podcasts in 2020.
Thank you so much for your continued support of the show this year - I really appreciate each and every one of you.
Here’s to an awesome 2021.Episode Links (not in order - don't want to ruin the suspense!):
- Using Facebook Ads to Promote Your Membership With Gavin Bell
- 8 Things You Need to Know Before Starting a Membership Site
- 9 Simple Marketing Tactics That’ll Get You More Members
- Using Pinterest to Market Your Membership With Cara Chace
- Should You Allow Competitors to Join Your Membership?
- 7 Things to do Before You Publish Your Next Piece of Content
- Why Signal vs Noise Ratio is Key to Membership Community Engagement
- Should You Build Your Website Yourself or Hire Help - With Martin and Lyndsay from Jammy Digital
- Celebrating the 5th Anniversary of Membership Academy
- How to Use Content Marketing to Sell Your Online Membership
Check out previous years' countdowns: