The Mac & Forth Show 260 - Big Sur Prize
Not one, not two, but three new Mac’s running Apple Silicon. Alan, Dean, Steve and Karl pour over the specs and look for any shortcomings as Apple reveals its new direction moving forward and away from Intel. From some interesting claims and some skipped over detractions the guys share their thoughts and reveal if they are tempted by what they saw during the presentation. All this and loads more on this weeks episode.
CONTACT THE SHOW:
I really would appreciate it if you could take a few moments and submit a review in iTunes. I won’t ply you with adverts, just a little review is all I ask…go on, you know you want to really, don't ya?
The Mac & Forth Show Patreon Page.
- This Month's Wonderful 'The One with the Shout Out' Funders: Teresa Hummel, Steven Leach, Matt Barton, Ron Poyotte, Gordon Jackson, Paul Beattie, Jane, Alan, Martin Meadows-Evans, Frank Jacobsen, Keith Yarbrough, David Dean, Stephen Elliot, Barry Gentleman and David Renfree. Also, thank you to all our contributors for other donations. Your support is always greatly appreciated.
Or help via PayPal.
Subscribe to us on:
- Contact us via Twitter,
- or follow us on Instagram
- or join our Facebook group.
- or like our Facebook page.
- or view our Website
- or via Apple News
- or YouTube
- Please visit our Merchandise Store
- Theme Music: Russ Clewett