The Long Game is . . . Creating Content EP 24
Did you listen to last week’s episode? In it, I talked about the different ways to identify content themes and the many uses of themes. Today, I’ll show you how to take those themes and go further into the content planning system that grows out of them. I break it all down in the following ways:
- Starting with themes as a way to simplify the process of content creation and then dive deeper into those concepts.
- A simple mapping process that you can use for any type of content, from blog to social media to videos and podcasts.
- Using the acronym CARP, you can easily plot out your content and allow for more variation and diversity at the same time.
- Are you overwhelmed by all the possibilities on social media? I show you the first steps to begin so you avoid the overwhelm.
- Listen as I generate a full sample week of content in just a few minutes using this method.
- How to keep your revenue goals and offers in mind as plan, so they can benefit from your content.
- The importance of weaving your own story and your “why” into what you create.