2. 5 Components of a Mini-Lesson
In episode 2, I will dive deeper into the importance and power of a mini-lesson. This is one of the most important parts of a literacy block. This is where explicit teaching happens and where students can take hold of a skill or concept you are teaching.
- The definition of a mini-lesson
- How to find content for your mini-lesson
- The structure of a mini-lesson (5 parts)
- Tips and reminders to make mini-lessons successful
Connect with Megan on social media:
If you are enjoying The Literacy Dive, please subscribe, and leave a review on iTunes!