The 4 Mistakes People Make with Challenge Launches
Hello you gorgeous human being!
Today I am flexing my business muscles and diving into the mistakes that I see people making time and time again when they are running challenges or any kind of live engagement on their launches.
I am coming from a place of deep understanding, back in March 2019 I had what I then considered a “failed” launch. From there things have totally changed in my business. I am able to show up differently from a place of totally service and I flippin LOVE IT!
So listen in to see what the four mistakes are and how you can avoid them.
- [05:14] Reflecting on past mistakes
- [06:25] Don’t give away too much too soon
- [07:30] Facilitating breakthroughs
- [10:24] Engage with your audience
- [11:13] Clear your diary during challenge launches
- “One of the biggest things is that now I know I am no longer reliant on any one launch to make me or break me.”
- “It's not really about teaching. It's about facilitating breakthroughs.”
- “If you operate from a mindset of not being good enough and feel like you need to over give, you will mess that up”
- “Don't leave someone feeling complete, satiated.”
You can read the transcript here.
Faith + Action = Miracles