#151 How Different Diets Interact With Your Microbiome with Christa Biegler, RD
In this week's mini-episode of the Less Stressed Life Podcast, I'm sharing some insightful research on how various diets impact your gut microbiome - specifically low fiber, low carb, and elimination diets.
I dive into tips on:
- What the research says about low fiber, low carb diets
- What you need to know about histamine and fungal overgrowths
- How long-term elimination and fad diets impact symptoms and gut health
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Impact of Dietary Fiber on Gut Microbiota in Host Health and Disease
- The Eczema Diet: Discover How to Stop and Prevent The Itch of Eczema Through Diet and Nutrition
Assess your Adrenals, Detox or Get my Guide
Join us on Instagram
Shop our Favorites
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review!