60. Recognizing Unconscious Bias with Pamela Fuller
You have unconscious biases.
But it doesn’t make you a bad person. It actually just makes you a person.
What we talked about:
- Bias just means preference for or against something
- Our brains use shortcuts to process 11M+ bits of information per second
- We often underestimate how our biases limit ourselves
- We can choose to impact others positively by becoming aware of biases
Check out these resources we mentioned during the podcast:
- Pamela’s book is The Leader’s Guide to Unconscious Bias
- The Person You Mean To Be by Dolly Chung
Check out the full podcast with Pamela Fuller by clicking here.
If you don’t use Apple Podcasts as your audio player, you can also find every episode at this link.