59. Moving Fast with Stephanie Mehta
Remote work will change leaders & employees forever.
Leaders will have to adapt in 3 ways: be more employee-centric, define new metrics for success, and develop a new style of rewarding employees.
What we talked about:
- The exciting challenge of having no work routine
- Pros & cons of remote work life
- How leaders will have to adapt to new employee expectations
- Humility as an underrated leadership trait
Check out the full podcast with Stephanie Mehta by clicking here.
If you don’t use Apple Podcasts as your audio player, you can also find every episode at this link.