434: Helping My Coworker Escape from Abuse | Feedback Friday
Even people who know they're in abusive relationships don't always leave before it's too late, so what can you do to help a coworker who's clearly suffering from her partner's paranoia, instability, and violence? We'll tackle this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/434On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Tune in on Friday, November 20th and 27th at 2 p.m. Pacific through the Stereo app (available on iOS and Android) to hear Jordan and Gabe gab live!
- We're happy to report a positive update from episode 421's Secret Sappho.
- Even people who know they're in abusive relationships don't always leave before it's too late, so what can you do to help a friend who's clearly suffering from her partner's paranoia, instability, and violence?
- Your best friend of 12 years -- who was also your business partner -- just ghosted you on the verge of a game-changing deal. It hurts because you don't know why, but you can't help but wonder if maybe you've just dodged a toxic bullet. What's the right way to deal with this on a personal and professional level?
- You have numerous interests and talents that seem to be pulling you in multiple directions when you feel you're at the age where you should really focus, choose something, and stick with it. How do you know what to drop and what to carry along on the next step of your journey?
- You and your wife are in your 50s and working stable jobs, but she's obsessed with moving to Europe ASAP -- and you don't have massive savings or employment leads there. How can you get her to see that, without a realistic plan in place, you might just wind up living on the streets of Europe?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.