433: Larry Lawton | From Jewel Thief to Honorary Cop Part Two
Larry Lawton (@LawrenceRLawton) stole over $18m in diamonds and spent 11 years in some of the toughest federal prisons in the country. He works with The Reality Check Program to keep youth out of trouble that would land them in prison, and is the co-author of Gangster Redemption: How America's Most Notorious Jewel Robber Got Rich, Got Caught, and Got His Life Back on Track. This is part two of a two-part episode. Check out part one here!What We Discuss with Larry Lawton:
- How heavy is a million dollars in cash, and how quickly can you haul it away while evading the watchful eyes of authorities and tattletales?
- What major crimes do not carry a statute of limitations?
- How should you react if you're ever threatened in a place that's getting robbed?
- How much of a percentage does a professional robber get from fencing stolen goods?
- As a master of the skills important for pulling off successful heists -- and then getting caught anyway -- how would Larry have used these talents if he had it to do all over again?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/433
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!