421: Sorting Out My Secret Lesbian Love Life | Feedback Friday
You're a mother of three, happily married to a wonderful man. But lately you've been acting on your urges to get intimate with other women. Racked with guilt, what can you do to come to terms with this secret lesbian love life before it wrecks your marriage? We'll tackle this and more here on Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Gabriel Mizrahi (@GabeMizrahi) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: jordanharbinger.com/421On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- What does it mean to live with a bias toward action?
- You're a mother of three, happily married to a wonderful man. But lately, you've been acting on your urges to get intimate with other women. Racked with guilt, what can you do to come to terms with this secret lesbian love life before it wrecks your marriage?
- How do you break out of the dead-end job rut? You're not looking for your dream job, and you're not looking to get rich. You just want to be content with your career and find financial stability, but it seems easier said than done.
- Your father is a retired child psychologist who should know that treating you like a nuisance when you need good advice about raising your own child isn't doing your relationship any favors. Is there anything you can do to make him understand something that seems so obvious?
- You've been doing the work of someone two levels above you in the company hierarchy, but you keep getting the brush off when you try to negotiate a raise and elevation in title. How do you more assertively pursue your due?
- You try to maintain your adult friendships by reaching out and catching up whenever the opportunity arises, but you can't shake the feeling that you're always the one putting in effort that's not reciprocated. Are you crossing some invisible boundaries you're not aware of, or should you just keep on keeping on?
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Gabriel on Twitter at @GabeMizrahi.
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!