3: Bill Browder | Hunted by Putin
Bill Browder (@Billbrowder) pioneered a brand-new market after the fall of The Iron Curtain while making powerful enemies -- including Vladimir Putin. He is the author of Red Notice: A True Story of High Finance, Murder, and One Man's Fight for Justice.
"I made a vow on that morning to Sergei Magnitsky's memory, to his family, and to myself, that I was going to go after the people who killed him and make sure that they face justice." -Bill BrowderWhat We Discuss with Bill Browder:
- How someone who grew up in a family of communist academics became one of today's most successful capitalists.
- How Bill Browder saw and continues to see and profit from opportunities that others discount as foolish.
- How Russian oligarchs rip off and defraud minority and foreign shareholders.
- How an Interpol Red Notice could mean arrest and extradition to Russia to face torture.
- Who was Sergei Magnitsky, and how is Bill seeking justice for his murder by the Russian state?
- And much more...
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps!Full show notes and resources can be found here.