TJJS - EP31 - "I fought the Vote and Vote won!" & "Corona Safety and Mama house this Thanksgiving!"
Man, it's getting real out there!
First, the election, Biden Won, Trump lost. But the control of the Senate is still up for grabs and the Georgia Senate runoffs are at the epicenter of the policial universe. This segment lays it out with help from a nationally known political writer.
Second, Get some tips from Dr. Collier, known from being on the Rickey Smiley Show. Join him as he lays it out for you... If you going to mama's for Turkey Day, you better be careful for your sake and others.
Follow JJ: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! The Jeff Johnson Show. Real. Genuine. Authentic. Jeff!
IT IS NOT:
- It’s not a news show, but we learn stuff.
- It’s not a sports show, but Garinger beats Independence all the time and we love the game.
- It’s not an “artsy” show, but local artists/performers are always in the house.
- This is not a food show, but I love livermush!(‘Nuff Said”) So, we'll be talking about food a lot!
- It is a Labour of Love for myself and my Hometown.
- It is a show about you and me and finding out why the Charlotte/Metrolina region is a great place to be!
- It is a show that I get to introduce you folks I grew up with who influenced me in my life. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that I share some of the many talented friends I’ve met along the way. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that works your emotions. (“...Laughing and Crying, you know it’s the same release..”)