TJJS - Ep 29 Nov. 4 - There has to be a "Morning After"...
This show was created in the wee hours of the morning after watching all the election returns and passing out on the couch! And, the crazy thing is, IT AIN"T OVER YET.
Many votes still to be counted. Regardless of how you voted, I personally thank you for voting and having your say. Now, please be patient while the results come in... WE'RE IN FOR AN INTERESTING NEXT FEW DAYS! GOD BLESS AMERICA AND ITS PEOPLE!
Follow JJ: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! The Jeff Johnson Show. Real. Genuine. Authentic. Jeff!
IT IS NOT:
- It’s not a news show, but we learn stuff.
- It’s not a sports show, but Garinger beats Independence all the time and we love the game.
- It’s not an “artsy” show, but local artists/performers are always in the house.
- This is not a food show, but I love livermush!(‘Nuff Said”) So, we'll be talking about food a lot!
- It is a Labour of Love for myself and my Hometown.
- It is a show about you and me and finding out why the Charlotte/Metrolina region is a great place to be!
- It is a show that I get to introduce you folks I grew up with who influenced me in my life. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that I share some of the many talented friends I’ve met along the way. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that works your emotions. (“...Laughing and Crying, you know it’s the same release..”)