TJJS - Ep.27 Troy Thresher! Damn, That Boy Good! Meets Franky Dynamite and the Flamingo Revue!
On this show, I catch up with a young man that I feel is doing good and having fun at the same time.
Troy is a lawyer in Charlotte. He was nominated for QC Nerve’s Best In the Nest awards for best lawyer. He ask his friends and folks that would normally vote for him NO TO VOTE FOR HIM. Why? He said, "I voted for Tin Nguyen, and I’m asking and encouraging you all to do the same." Wow! It so nice to see people do things like that in this day and age and I wanted to share is story.
Troy has an alter-ego - AKA, FRANKIE Dynamite, the leader of the Flamingo Revue and oh yeah, it's a stone cold gas! Join us and find find out more about this great artist driven project!
Follow JJ: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! The Jeff Johnson Show. Real. Genuine. Authentic. Jeff!
IT IS NOT:
- It’s not a news show, but we learn stuff.
- It’s not a sports show, but Garinger beats Independence all the time and we love the game.
- It’s not an “artsy” show, but local artists/performers are always in the house.
- This is not a food show, but I love livermush!(‘Nuff Said”) So, we'll be talking about food a lot!
- It is a Labour of Love for myself and my Hometown.
- It is a show about you and me and finding out why the Charlotte/Metrolina region is a great place to be!
- It is a show that I get to introduce you folks I grew up with who influenced me in my life. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that I share some of the many talented friends I’ve met along the way. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that works your emotions. (“...Laughing and Crying, you know it’s the same release..”)