TJJS - Ep.24 - Talkin' with NC House Rep. John Autry! (One of most "REAL" guys I know)
On this show, I have the pleasure of speaking with my friend John Autry, Democratic State representative from District 100 in North Carolina.
You will get to find out why he is such a great guy and a wonderful leader… thoughtful, forward-thinking, smart as hell and a truly fun-loving person! My friend!
Join us as we talk about about a "Ton ‘O Stuff" that you will like!
IT IS NOT:
- It’s not a news show, but we learn stuff.
- It’s not a sports show, but Garinger beats Independence all the time and we love the game.
- It’s not an “artsy” show, but local artists/performers are always in the house.
- This is not a food show, but I love livermush!(‘Nuff Said”) So, we'll be talking about food a lot!
- It is a Labour of Love for myself and my Hometown.
- It is a show about you and me and finding out why the Charlotte/Metrolina region is a great place to be!
- It is a show that I get to introduce you folks I grew up with who influenced me in my life. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that I share some of the many talented friends I’ve met along the way. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that works your emotions. (“...Laughing and Crying, you know it’s the same release..”)