TJJS - Ep 23 - Ball Of Confusion - VOTE!
We are facing a serious event on November 3, 2020... The General Election!
Many Americans have sacrificed for all citizens to have the opportunity to vote and formally voice their opinion – by default, that should be enough for all of us to take the time cast our ballot.
This show and the others leading into this important vote are dedicated to make us all remember that we have a voice... A LOUD ONE... and it's called the VOTE! USE IT or lose it.
Follow JJ: Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! The Jeff Johnson Show. Real. Genuine. Authentic. Jeff!
What the Jeff Johnson Show “IS” and “IS NOT”:
IT IS NOT:
- It’s not a news show, but we learn stuff.
- It’s not a sports show, but Garinger beats Independence all the time and we love the game.
- It’s not an “artsy” show, but local artists/performers are always in the house.
- This is not a food show, but I love livermush!(‘Nuff Said”) So, we'll be talking about food a lot!
- It is a Labour of Love for myself and my Hometown.
- It is a show about you and me and finding out why the Charlotte/Metrolina region is a great place to be!
- It is a show that I get to introduce you folks I grew up with who influenced me in my life. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that I share some of the many talented friends I’ve met along the way. (I got some "Very Unique" friends y'all so this should be interesting!)
- It is a show that works your emotions. (“...Laughing and Crying, you know it’s the same release..”)