TIP212: Billionaire Howard Marks (Business Podcast)
On today's show, we talk to billionaire, Howard Marks. Mr. Marks has produced a 19% annual return for the past 22 years investing in distressed debt. He has been a money manager for 50 years and is a renown luminary in security analysis.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Howard Marks invests accordingly to the market cycle
- How Howard Marks can be fully invested, and still be cautious in an overvalued stock market
- How to assess where we are in the market cycle
- What Howard Marks learned from the current cycle we’re in
- Which advice Charlie Munger had for Howard Marks about investing
Be sure to check these out:
- Howard Marks' new book, Mastering The Market Cycle
- Download your free audio book at Audible.
- Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter.
- Create original investment research with INVRS.
- Move your business to the cloud with Netsuite.
- Solve your long list of must-reads with Blinkist.
- Send money overseas without being short-changed with WorldFirst.