TIP187: The Culture Code w/ Daniel Coyle (Business Podcast)
On Today's show we talk to the New York Times Best Selling author, Daniel Coyle. Daniel is a leading expert in the development of peak performing cultures. In his new book, The Culture Code, Daniel interviews people like billionaire Tony Hsieh, Pixar's Ed Catmull, and many more. If you ever wanted to know what it takes to build a top performing team, you'll definitely want to hear what Daniel has to say.
Be sure to check these out:
- Download your free audio book at Audible
- Get a free share of stock and free trades at Robinhood
- Find the best job candidate at Ziprecruiter
- Know when to buy and sell based on statistics and momentum w/ TradeStops
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How do you create the strongest culture in your organization regardless of your rank
- How high performing culture communicate with each other
- Why the San Antonio Spurs and winning significantly more games than they are supposed to on a consistent basis.
- Why the most important 4 words a leader can say is “I Screwed That Up!”