E173: Don't Give Up
Do you feel like quitting when you're close to the finish line... well you're not alone. Let's change that today.
Lots of us feel like this from time to time but what's important is that we have a crystal clear understanding of where we're going, why it's important, the actions we'll take and how we will measure our results.
Find a quantitative goal that you can measure. This is going to help you prove that you're achieving what you set out to do and that you're heading in the right direction. If you have a quantitative approach to setting goals it will allow you to statistically analyze which areas need improvement and plan how you're to improve them. You should also seek advice from the people around you. Make sure to build a strong network and use it to grow... this can be via free groups online or paying for coaching. Don't struggle alone.
And remember - all it takes is a tiny shift in perspective to appreciate how far we've come.
Hit subscribe to join the community and build your investing knowledge today. Tell us in the comments below: How have you overcome the feeling of wanting to quit?
1. We need to be clear on where we're going, why we're going there and how we're going to get there.
2. Ask yourself what you want and get deeper into WHY you want it.
3. Find a quantitative goal that you can measure. This is going to help you know you're achieving what you set out to and that your heading in the right direction.
4. If you have a quantitative approach to setting goals, then it will allow you to statistically analyze which areas need improvement and set realistic goals in order to improve them.
5. Seek advice from the people around you. Make sure you build a strong network and find ways to grow... this can be via free groups online or paying for coaching. Don't struggle alone.
6. When we feel like we're not achieving, we need to remember that it's all about the journey, and recognizing those micro achievements that we're making on a weekly basis. Progress is truly the key to achieving our goals and feeling successful.
The Passive Investing Playbook - https://theinvestormindset.com/passive
Learn more about investing with Steven at https://theinvestormindset.com/invest
Join the MultiFamilyMBA and get exclusive free training: