Ep. 154 - Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries - with Safi Bahcall
In this episode, we'll be looking at Loonshots and how to nurture the crazy ideas that win wars, cure diseases, and most importantly here on The Innovation Engine, transform industries. Among the topics we'll discuss are why structure eats culture for breakfast, how and why phase transitions make the perfect environment for innovation to flourish, and the difference between P-type and S-type Loonshots.
Joining us for this episode to talk those topics and more is Safi Bahcall. Safi is the author of Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas that Win Wars, Cure Diseases,and Transform Industries, which published the very same day this episode airs. The Washington Post named Loonshots one of the 10 Leadership Books to Watch in 2019 and Business Insider called it one of the 14 Books Everyone will be Reading this Year.
- Read: Loonshots: How to Nurture the Crazy Ideas That Win Wars, Cure Diseases, and Transform Industries
- Learn more at https://www.bahcall.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/SafiBahcall
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/safi-bahcall/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/loonshots/
Learn more and get the full show notes at: 3PillarGlobal.com