The Art of Outsourcing – Strategies That Work!
Outsourcing by no means easy. There’s an art to outsourcing.
I’ve been doing this for a number of years now and I think I got it down to a science. “I think” ;-)
In the last episode we hit a little bit on this topic and in this episode I dive into my best outsourcing strategies and how I go about it specifically when I’m in the hiring process.
You’ll also learn:
- How not to get hosed by outsourcers
- How to find the right outsourcer and the best places to find them
- My go to place to find good outsourcers
- The first place to start looking for outsourcers
- How to filter your applications and the proper way to do it
- How to draft and create your application and questionnaire
- How to use code words to filter out your outsourcers
- A 99Designs strategy that flat out works
- and much, much more
Things mentioned during the show:
- My 99Designs contest
- UpWork.com (formerly oDesk)
- Greg Hickman
Thanks for Listening:
When you’re getting into outsourcing, know the damn lingo! – Joey Kissimmee”
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)