IP 043: Tom Ewer Leaving Work Behind and Running a Successful Freelance Business
Tom Ewer from Leaving Work Behind is our guest today. Tom went from being a Commercial Property Manager to running a successful freelance business.
He works out of his laptop. He’s worked from his sister’s home in Texas, a condo in Colorado, a hotel is Serbia, and even while on a cruise.
We touch basis on the different ways and potentials of making money online. It’s not all about that passive income. It’s more than that.
Things you’ll learn:
- How Tom was able to leave his work behind
- Why he started the Leaving Work Behind blog
- How he started making money online
- How he started making money with affiliate marketing
- His failures with niche site marketing
- Why he stopped doing niche sites and why it doesn’t work
- How he got his first clients
- Tom’s tips for getting clients
- How much to charge for your work
- Tom’s best business advice
- and much, much more
Things mentioned during the show:
- Leaving Work Behind (Tom’s blog)
- Tom’s Freelancing Guide
- Tom’s Income Reports
- Tom’s guide to setting and negotiating rates
- My Newsletter Guide
- Empire Flippers
- Engagement from Scratch by Danny Iny
- Rate and Review the show ;-)
Thanks for Listening:
Recognize that success is a process.”
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
If you haven’t yet done so can you please just take a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and honest review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)