IP 041: Gary Vaynerchuk on How to Tell a Story in a Noisy, Social World with a Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook Combo
I’m really excited to have Gary Vaynerchuk on the show today.
Gary is a New York Times and Wall Street Journal Best-Selling Author. He wrote the books Crush It! and The Thank You Economy.
His latest book, which we’ll be covering today is Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook …How to Tell a Story in a Noisy, Social World.
We’re going to breakdown the book and talk about how we can use it for our online business.
Things you’ll learn:
- How to use social media individually and not collectively
- How most people look at social media
- How to drive awareness
- Why it’s not about YOU!
- The difference between Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook and Crush It and The Thank You Economy
- Why Gary stopped email marketing
- Who Gary wrote this book for, specifically
- How I’m using social media the wrong way
- and much, much more
Things mentioned during the show:
- Gary’s books:
- Rate and Review my Podcast Show ;-)
Here’s a Trailer Teaser of Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook Book Launch
(click here to watch Jab, Jab, Jab, Right hook Teaser video on YouTube)Thanks for Listening:
I really appreciate your time and for listening to this episode. Hope you enjoyed it and took a lot out of it.
If you haven’t yet done so can you please just take a moment to leave a quick 5 star rating and honest review of the podcast show over on iTunes by clicking on the link below.
Till next time …Peace and I love ya for free ;-)