EP 172: SOLO JAM SESSION: WHY HATING MY BODY SAVED MY LIFE
Hating my body was the thing that ended up saving my life. In this episode, I am talking about my journey of body hatred and how this was a big wake-up call for me. I talk about being with the truth and learning to be in your body. You’ll hear about the beautiful shift that happens when you make this transition and how it leads you to have more discernment over what is and what isn’t. I also talk about the three hidden benefits of coming home to your body and how I personally use body image to transform my life (and how you can too).
Inside this episode I jam on:
- The contrast between where you are now and where you’re going
- Why body hatred was my wake-up call
- How the thing you need exists inside your body
- How I use body image to constantly transform my life
- The 3 hidden benefits of coming home to your body
Links:Food Freedom Journey
Check out our Hungry for Happiness community for more details, programs, and tips on how to thrive as a wellness coach!
The Hungry for Happiness podcast combines personal development, deep conversations, and comedy to shake up the way you connect with yourself and the world. Be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode!