EP 167: SOLO JAM SESSION: HOW TO SHIFT YOUR ENERGY & STATE TO END EMOTIONAL EATING, FOR GOOD
I wanted to share a special conversation I had on live stream with Danielle Massi. In this episode, I shared my story of constantly striving for a sense of fulfillment and relearning how to use my intuition to fuel my body. I gave a deep dive into my story of how I first discovered breathwork and how the insecurities we face in life are just an illusion. I also answered a few listener questions on healing, my breathwork practices and more!
Inside this episode:
- My journey of striving for a sense of fulfillment
- How I lost my sense of intuition
- How I discovered breathwork for the first time
- Why you have the ability to empower yourself
- How the insecurities we face are an illusion
- The contrast of feeling into what feels real and truthful
- The path of deeper healing
- My daily practice of breathwork
Check out our Hungry for Happiness community for more details, programs, and tips on how to thrive as a wellness coach!
The Hungry for Happiness podcast combines personal development, deep conversations, and comedy to shake up the way you connect with yourself and the world. Be sure to subscribe on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!