EP 160: HOW TO UNLOCK YOUR BRAIN’S HIDDEN POWERS AND ACHIEVE YOUR DREAMS WITH JOHN ASSARAF
You have the ability to change and become whoever it is that you want to be. If you’re ready and committed to having more, you have to become more. In this episode, I had the chance to speak with John Assaraf, author, founder and CEO of NeuroGym. He gets into how you can unlock your brain’s hidden powers by committing to upgrading your habits and patterns. John dives into how you can use the 4R process to train your brain. He talks about his own experiences with mentorship, his relationship with money (and how he was able to cultivate abundance) and so much more!
About John Assaraf:John has built 5 multimillion dollar companies, written 2 New York Times Bestselling books and featured in 8 movies, including the blockbuster hit “The Secret” and “Quest For Success” with Richard Branson and the Dalai Lama.
Today, he is founder and CEO of NeuroGym, a company dedicated to using the most advanced technologies and evidence based brain training methods to help individuals unleash their fullest potential and maximize their results.
Inside this episode, John shares:
- How gratitude and the complexity of life itself makes him feel most alive
- How to begin to focus your brain on the things you truly desire
- Why you can develop almost any skill
- What you can do to shift the brain and get what you want
- The disillusionment that people have around manifesting
- Why it’s not about working “hard”
- John’s thoughts on why mentorship and coaching is critical for success
- His breakthrough moment with his own mentor of deciding between being interested or committed
- What his relationship with money is and how he’s been able to cultivate abundance
- What the “automatic self” is and how it challenges most people
- How to use the 4R process to train your brain
Links:EP 131: TURNING CRISIS INTO SUCCESS WITH RICHARD & CHARLY JAFFE Pause Breathwork Facilitator Training Having It All: Achieving Your Life's Goals and Dreams The Answer: Grow Any Business, Achieve Financial Freedom, and Live an Extraordinary Life 7 Day Millionaire Mindset Quickstart Program
Check out our Hungry for Happiness community for more details, programs, and tips on how to thrive as a wellness coach!Website | Samantha’s Instagram | HFH Instagram | Facebook | Book | Certification Program
The Hungry for Happiness podcast combines personal development, deep conversations, and comedy to shake up the way you connect with yourself and the world. Be sure to subscribe on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!