EP 156: SOLO JAM SESSION: CAN’T MEDITATE? BREATHWORK IS FOR YOU!
Meditation isn’t for everyone. It can be really challenging to get into a meditative state which is why I am an advocate for breathwork. The power of your breath is easy to access and brings just as many benefits as meditation. When you have deep states of resource and are using your breath to access something deeper within you, you can hold it all without feeling as heavy. You have to increase your capacity, by increasing your energy. This isn’t about biohacking or having a cup of coffee because true energy comes from within our bodies. In this episode, I am talking about why you should consider the breathwork modality and a simple 90-second breathwork experience you can use whenever you need to tap into your wellbeing.
Inside this episode I jam on:
- A story about how I struggled with meditation and found breathwork
- Why it’s so hard to feel yourself when you’re congested with the emotionality of other people
- Why you need to use breathwork to unhook the mind
- The beautiful shift of getting out of your mind and into your body
- A simple 90-second breathwork experience
- How breathwork gives you access without waiting for an opening
Check out our Hungry for Happiness community for more details, programs, and tips on how to thrive as a wellness coach!
The Hungry for Happiness podcast combines personal development, deep conversations, and comedy to shake up the way you connect with yourself and the world. Be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode!