EP 155: UNLOCK YOUR BRAVERY WITH KATHY CAPRINO
You have the access to unlock your bravery and do the things that make you say, “OMG”. Unlocking your bravery is all about taking action on the things that scare you. It’s about building evidence for yourself that you can show up and do the hard thing. In this episode, I was joined by Kathy Caprino, M.A., author, career success coach and keynote speaker. She shared what it really means to unlock your bravery and how you can do that by taking action and doing the things that make you realize, “if I can do that, I can do anything!” She gets real about honing in on your embodied feminine self and what feminism means to her (and why so many people have a problem with feminism). We also chat about unbinding yourself from trauma, issues she sees women face in their careers and her new book, The Most Powerful You.
About Kathy Caprino:
Kathy Caprino, M.A. is an internationally-recognized career and executive success coach, writer, TEDx and keynote speaker and leadership trainer dedicated to the global advancement of women. She is a Senior Forbes contributor, top media source on women’s careers, and the Founder & President of Kathy Caprino, LLC and The Amazing Career Project online training course helping women build successful, passion-filled lives and careers of significance.
Inside this episode, Kathy shares:
- How turning her mess into a message makes her feel most alive
- The turning point she reached and how she’s transcended out of that
- Kathy’s message for the woman who desires more but can’t make the move
- What it means to be an embodied feminine woman
- Why it’s essential to adopt a “don’t mess with me” attitude
- Her inspiration behind her new book, The Most Powerful You
- Kathy’s take on feminism and people who disapprove of feminism
- How you can unbind yourself to past trauma
- How you can discern the difference between truth and trauma
- The issues she sees women face in their careers
- What it really means to be brave and her bravest moment in life
You can find more about Kathy at:
Pause Breathwork Facilitator Training The Most Powerful You: 7 Bravery-Boosting Paths to Career Bliss What Is Feminism, And Why Do So Many Women And Men Hate It? (Forbes Article) What is Feminism and Why So Many Men and Women Still Hate It (YouTube Video) The Big Leap: Conquer Your Hidden Fear and Take Life to the Next Level Finding Brave Finding Brave Podcast
Check out our Hungry for Happiness community for more details, programs, and tips on how to thrive as a wellness coach!
The Hungry for Happiness podcast combines personal development, deep conversations, and comedy to shake up the way you connect with yourself and the world. Be sure to subscribe on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!