EP 154: SOLO JAM SESSION: BREATHWORK IS THE ACCESS POINT TO INCREASED PLEASURE
You've been given everything you could possibly wish for from your creator. You have to wake up every day and choose to reclaim your joy. It doesn't have to be extravagant. We're all born with this ability to extract joy from life and one of the access points to pleasure is the breath. That's why I am so passionate about breathwork... While so many people have been conditioned to live in the fight or flight, it's not good for the body or mind. You deserve to be in the rest and digest state where your body can stabilize the state of ease. In this episode, I’ll explain how and why breathwork is so powerful.
Inside this episode I jam on:
- The two ways you can use breathwork: integrative and meditative
- How breathwork activates the limbic system and can open up emotions and memories
- The physical benefits of breathwork: decreased cortisol, decreased size of amygdala, activation of the vagus nerve
- How breathwork can improve vagal tone which in turn, improves your response to stress
- Why you should use breathwork to release suppressed emotions
- How you can use breathwork to decrease human suffering and increase human consciousness
- Why you are the drug that your body is looking for
Check out our Hungry for Happiness community for more details, programs, and tips on how to thrive as a wellness coach!
The Hungry for Happiness podcast combines personal development, deep conversations, and comedy to shake up the way you connect with yourself and the world. Be sure to subscribe on iTunes so you don’t miss an episode!