Follow Your Mama Bliss with Kathy Stowell, Episode 11
- Heather and Kathy get sentimental about Daisy and Noni, the special cows in our lives
- Changing seasons and homes of Bliss Beyond Naptime
- Realities of working from home
- Kathy discusses the four pillars of mama bliss and how she developed her coaching philosophy
- The most important element of self-care
- Kathy’s surprising and effective first assignment from her acupuncturist
- How all the four pillars of mama bliss are connected
- What makes us happiest
- The illegal activity she’s getting excited about
- A simple definition of simplicity
- Why and how Kathy got into essential oils
- Mama bliss life and business coaching
- How to be your family’s good witch
- Using essential oils wisely
- Practical tips for using essential oils for the family
Links and Books Mentioned In This Episode:
- Kathy’s website, Bliss Beyond Naptime: www.blissbeyondnaptime.com
- Reference Guide for Essential Oils by Connie and Alan Higley http://amzn.to/29hUdls
- Quick Reference Guide for Using Essential Oils by Connie and Alan Higley http://amzn.to/29lCvhj
- Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne http://amzn.to/29hUFQq
Free Coaching From Happiness Mama: Special Offer through July 15!
Spread the Word:
If you enjoyed the podcast and want to help other mamas be happier, too, visit iTunes or Stitcher and kindly leave me a rating, review, and subscribe. More ratings and reviews lead to more eyes and ears seeing and hearing the podcast. Thank you!
How to Subscribe to the Happiness Mama Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
- Click here to listen on Google Play Music
Stay in Touch:
Never miss an episode!
Sign up for the Happiness Mama Newsletter and get a free guided meditation to relax and release tension and stress.
Also if you want to join a wonderful community of like-minded women, come on over to the Community. It’s a free, kind, and supportive community of women consciously creating our happiest lives and encouraging each other along the journey.
Thank you so much for listening!