Body Love: How I Lost 17 Pounds, Episode 21
Welcome to Season 3 of the Happiness Mama Podcast with Heather Ash! Season 3 is all about Self-Love... Loving ourselves, body, mind, and spirit. This episode is about loving our body. I talk about how I lost 17 pounds in less than 7 months and got stronger and fitter in an easy, very doable, fun way!
Listen and learn tips and strategies for creating your own new healthy habits. Enjoy!
- My weight journey
- Pregnancy weight gain
- Postpartum priorities
- How I’d rather not be motivated to lose weight and get in shape
- The foundational mindset for losing weight and getting in shape (or making any other changes in your life)
- The biggest factor in my weight loss success
- The second biggest factor in my weight loss success
- Dealing with imperfection
- Imperfect dieting and exercise
- The slow carb diet by Tim Ferriss
- The key to losing weight
- Real weight training results
- Surprising results after climbing a mountain
- How to make your habits stick
- Surprising nerd results: What the charts revealed...
- Creating a self-love mindset: Body Love Affirmations
- Show your love by becoming a Happiness Mama Patron! And get mentioned on the show…
Books and Resources Mentioned In This Episode:
- The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss
- Body Love Affirmations: Free access at happinessmama.com/affirmations
- Shownotes: www.happinessmama.com/21
Spread the Word:
How to Subscribe to the Happiness Mama Podcast:
- Click here to subscribe via iTunes
- Click here to subscribe via RSS
- Click here to subscribe via Stitcher
Thank you so much for listening! I hope this podcast helps you love yourself more, body, mind, and spirit. Love to you!