221. Making Money Matter with Sindhu Vee and guests Emma Howard Boyd and Henna Shah
The Guilty FeministPresented by Deborah Frances-White and Sindhu Vee
Episode 221: Making Money Matterwith special guests Emma Howard Boyd and Henna Shah with music from Katey Brooks.
Recorded 15 September via Zoom. Released 28 September 2020.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
Be Well Workshops. https://guiltyfeminist.com/be-well/
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Sindhu Vee
More about Emma Howard Boyd
More about Henna Shah
More about Katey Brooks
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Come to a live recording!
- 24 March 2021 at The Eventim Apollo in London. Tickets on sale now.
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist