220. Everyday Contributions to Feminism with Tiff Stevenson
The Guilty FeministPresented by Deborah Frances-White and Tiffany Stevenson
Episode 220: Everyday Contributions to Feminismwith special guests Tatiana Foltz, Protima Pandey, Louise Doherty, Roz Plotzker, Maria Restivo
Recorded 17 January 2020 at The Palace of Fine Arts in San Francisco. Released 21 September 2020.
The Guilty Feminist theme by Mark Hodge and produced by Nick Sheldon.
Be Well Workshops. https://guiltyfeminist.com/be-well/
More about Deborah Frances-White
More about Tiffany Stevenson
More about our guests
For more information about this and other episodes…
- visit guiltyfeminist.com
- tweet us twitter.com/guiltfempod
- like our Facebook page facebook.com/guiltyfeminist
- check out our Instagram instagram.com/theguiltyfeminist
- or join our mailing list eepurl.com/bRfSPT
Come to a live recording!
- 26 September 2020 at the London Podcast Festival. Tickets on sale now.
- 24 March 2021 at The Eventim Apollo in London. Tickets on sale now.
Thank you to our amazing Patreon supporters.
To support the podcast yourself, go to https://www.patreon.com/guiltyfeminist