Mark Schaefer on Twitter: How to Grow Your Business 140 Characters at a Time • The GPF Chat Podcast #6
On this episode of the GPF Chat I've had the honour of being joined by Mark Schaefer, who is a globally-recognized blogger, speaker, educator, business consultant, author and Twitter Guru, to talk about the powerful marketing features of Twitter.
When it comes to social media marketing, the first platform almost every business owner thinks of is Facebook, and Twitter isn't perceived as a viable option.
That's a huge mistake, because there are a lot of advantages in using Twitter for social media marketing.
Mark Schaefer is the number one expert on Twitter and during this interview he shared his expertise and insights on the platform in order to give you actionable tips to grow your business with Twitter.
By listening to this episode you'll discover why Twitter is a very powerful social media marketing channel, and you'll learn how to use its advanced features.
Here are some of the topics that we covered in this episode:
• The Tao of Twitter (aka the path to success on Twitter).
• The power of Twitter Search, and how to use it to generate leads, track your competitors and find relevant conversations.
• How to use Twitter Lists to make sense of the noise in your Twitter feed.
• Twitter apps that'll make your life easier.
• The importance of scheduling your tweets.
• How to use hashtags.
• Twitter Ads: how they work and why you should use them.
Get the show notes for this episode at http://gpfchat.com/6
I can help you grow your business in the next 90 days. Book a free call with me at http://gpf.me/FreeDiscoveryCall