Why Having An "On-The-Ground Presence" Matters | Ep. 028
I was interviewed on another great podcast called ECommerce Excellence. The host, Joris Byron, asked me some really great questions and drew out some great insights, issues to avoid, how to overcome obstacles and general wisdom in Sourcing Products from China.
As usual, we also drilled down on some specifics, such as:
- The two critical barriers with Chinese manufacturers or suppliers
- Unspoken rules to follow
- Keys to success
- The pros and cons of moving your manufacturing to China
- How clear and concise communication can save you a lot of heartache
I hope you enjoy the episode. Would love to hear from you if these episodes are helpful
If you’re short on time, you can read the whole transcript here.
We were honored to be featured in CNBC Made It alongside titans like Shark Tank's Barbara Corcoran and Serial Entrepreneur Gary Vaynerchuk.
Dreams do come true! Click here to read!
Click here if you want to learn more - Schedule your FREE Call here!
- For a full transcript of this interview, visit our blog.
- Get a free copy of our book, China Sourcing For Startups.
- Book A free 15-minute consultation with our team.
Subscribe To The Show On Your Favorite Podcast App