Some Avoidable Costly Mistakes When Sourcing From China | Ep. 021
A few weeks ago, I was invited on the 2X eCommerce Podcast by Kunle Campbell. It's a show for entrepreneurs interested in eCommerce tips, strategies and best practices.
Talking to Kunle was great because he asked the right questions. It allowed me to cover some of the essentials you need to know if you’re running a business with plans to source products from China. In this podcast, you’ll discover:
- What I believe is the main mistake startups make when sourcing products.
- What’s changing in China and what’s in store for the future (hint: look outside China).
- How I feel about the Trump-China tariffs.
- My best tips for how to make the best of your visits to trade shows.
- Why you should register your intellectual property in China.
- And much more!
If you’re short on time or can’t listen to the interview, I’ve had it transcribed for you.
- For a full transcript of this interview, visit our blog.
- Get a free copy of our book, China Sourcing For Startups.
- Book A free 15-minute consultation with our team.
Subscribe To The Show On Your Favorite Podcast App
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Pocket Casts
- Radio Public
Follow Us On Social Media