Should I Register My Trademark In China? | Ep. 018
As a business owner, I often wish someone had given a crystal ball years ago saying,
"If only I had known this at the beginning, it would have saved me a fortune."
Well, I'm going to save you that fortune now.
In my client training, I share so many case studies where I go into detail about real situations that have happened to me, to friends of mine, cases we're defending, etc.
This is a real, first-hand experience. It's cost us tens of thousands of dollars.
And the reality is I could have stopped it all.
I could have prevented it all if I had spent a couple of hundred dollars on registering my trademark certificate in China.
And that's what I want you to do.
In this episode, you'll discover:
- The 3 main cases when registering your trademark in China is necessary
- The nightmare scenario you don't want happening to your brand online
- The easy way and the hard way to defend your brand and trademark in China
- International IP - is it valid in China?
- And more
- For a full transcript of this interview, visit our blog.
- Get a free copy of our book, China Sourcing For Startups.
- Book A free 15-minute consultation with our team.
Subscribe To The Show On Your Favorite Podcast App
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Pocket Casts
- Radio Public
Follow Us On Social Media