How We Got Scammed Out Of $30,000 By Our Chinese Manufacturer | Ep. 019
What happens when you're defrauded by your manufacturer?
How do you handle it?
How do you prevent it from happening?
What are the best practices?
Here's a true story I wanted to share with you.
It happened to us the other week.
In this episode of the podcast, you'll discover:
- How expensive being defrauded can get when sourcing from China.
- How you can expect some Chinese Manufacturers to behave in situations of fraud.
- What you should expect as a buyer doing business in China, because this situation never changes.
- The best practices for mitigating or, hopefully, eliminating the risk of fraud.
- And much more.
- For a full transcript of this interview, visit our blog.
- Get a free copy of our book, China Sourcing For Startups.
- Book A free 15-minute consultation with our team.
Subscribe To The Show On Your Favorite Podcast App
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Pocket Casts
- Radio Public
Follow Us On Social Media