"Accountability - Who is Ultimately Responsible?” | Ep. 027
In this week's episode, we touch on a somewhat sensitive subject – the issue of Accountability, or Who is ultimately responsible when something goes wrong?
Listen to hear some first hand stories where we highlight:
- The danger of not being clear in your instructions to the factory.
- The “Devil is in the Details!”
- How can you put clear instructions in writing and make them measurable?
- Knowledge is the key.
If you’re short on time, you can read the whole transcript here.
Want to know how we can help? Schedule your FREE Call! here.
- For a full transcript of this interview, visit our blog.
- Get a free copy of our book, China Sourcing For Startups.
- Book A free 15-minute consultation with our team.
Subscribe To The Show On Your Favorite Podcast App