241: Social Trends - Facebook and Instagram in 2020 with Abby Bayatpour
Facebook groups as part of a social strategy, building engagement on Instagram, and how to streamline writing your Instagram captions with Abby Bayatpour.
Welcome to episode 241 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Alexa interviews Social Media Manager, Abby Bayatpour, about how food bloggers can be promoting their content on Facebook and Instagram this year.Social Trends: Facebook and Instagram in 2020
Today’s new episode marks the start of a two-part series here on the podcast, and in this series, we’re focusing on social media in 2020 – i.e. what you, as a blogger, should be focusing on when it comes to promoting your content and your brand on social media this year.
We’re going to focus on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest during this series, and in today’s episode, our incredibly talented Social Media Manager, Abby, will be speaking about Facebook and Instagram trends for food bloggers.
If you’ve ever stared at a social media platform and thought, “What do I post today?”, we think this series will help you form your social strategy for the new year.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What kinds of posts perform best on Facebook
- How Facebook groups might fit into your social strategy
- How videos are performing on Facebook in 2020
- How to build consistent engagement on Instagram
- How often you should post on Instagram
- How to streamline your Instagram caption writing
- What kinds of photos perform best on Instagram
- 237: The One Thing – What We’re Excited to Focus On in 2020
- 232: Repurposing Video – Maximizing the Impact of Recipe Videos with Brita Britnell
- 210: Pinch of Yum’s Instagram Playbook with Lindsay Ostrom
- Using Hashtags on Instagram to Grow Your Food Blog’s Followers and Reach
- How to Promote Your Food Blog on Instagram
- Facebook course - for members only
- Instagram for Food Bloggers course - for members only
- Social Media Strategy course - for members only
- Social Media Analytics course - for members only
- Social Strategy Live Q&A - for members only
- Follow Abby on Instagram
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to email@example.com.