240: Income - Making More Money Without Doing More Work with Bjork Ostrom
How home office deductions work, why you should consider hiring a CPA, and how to track your mileage with Bjork Ostrom.
Welcome to episode 240 of The Food Blogger Pro Podcast! This week on the podcast, Bjork talks through the ways you can create income without doing more work.Income
Making more money without doing more work…that’s the dream, right?
Well, now it’s a reality!
Bjork is here today to chat through some of the ways you can work smarter and make more money without doing more work. It’s a really helpful reminder that we don’t necessarily need to be hustling all the time to get our businesses to a new level; some small tweaks in your day-to-day can help get you there as well.In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How business programs work
- How to track your mileage
- What purchases you can expense for your blog
- Why you should consider hiring a CPA
- When you should do an S-Corp election
- How you can hire help
- Why it’s helpful to review your expenses every quarter
- How home office deductions work
- How to be proactive and ask for a raise
If you have any comments, questions, or suggestions for interviews, be sure to email them to firstname.lastname@example.org.