Created with Sketch.
The Finding Christ Podcast
73 minutes | Apr 13, 2021
31. Why Am I So Hard On Myself And What The Atonement Has To Say About It... A Real Conversation With Tara and Lindsay about the Atonement
Ever had dreams that didn’t go as planned and you beat yourself up for it, even though Heaven was so proud of you for trying? No? Just me? I didn’t think so.
164 minutes | Mar 11, 2021
30. The Power of the Atonement
How Jesus Christ's greatest act of humanity has recently changed me and how I'll never be the same going forward.
97 minutes | Feb 1, 2021
29. The Power of Connection in Marriage
This has been a month. One that has been brutally painful and absolutely beautiful. And it all started with connection. The lack of it and then the power of it.
37 minutes | Dec 19, 2020
28. A Very Mary Christmas
Have you ever wondered about Mary, mother of Jesus’s, backstory? Dive deeper with us into her inspiring sacrifice that will leave you asking what you can put in the alter this Christmas that will bring you closer to Christ?
82 minutes | Dec 10, 2020
27. An Intimate Look Into Some Of Our Listeners Most Heartfelt Questions...
An intimate look into some of our listeners most heartfelt questions about relationships and communication.
23 minutes | Nov 4, 2020
26. An Inside Look At Our First Retreat
The inside scoop on our first retreat EVER and what to expect for the future.
41 minutes | Oct 21, 2020
25. A House Divided Against Itself...Cannot Stand. How Divided Are You?
We live in day and age where we want to stand firm and immoveable. But what happens when you feel divided and you're not sure what to stand for?
90 minutes | Sep 30, 2020
24. LIVE CALL: Unknown Influences Affecting The Self
Are you your own worst enemy when connecting to heaven? We feel you, we get you and here's the scoop from our LIVE call last week.
95 minutes | Sep 4, 2020
23. Uprooting the Self and Connecting to Heaven
Join us as we discuss the process of uprooting the self to be able to connect to Heaven in a deeper way than you even knew was possible.
80 minutes | Jun 9, 2020
22. A Question With Eternal Consequences...How All In Are You?
What does it mean to be 'all in?' Do the sacrifices outweigh eternal blessings?
28 minutes | May 19, 2020
21. Look Back To Move Forward...But Don't Plan to Stay There.
In order to cleanse out our inner vessel, we often have to revisit the past. The triggers in our lives are meant to be used as information so that we know what we’re still holding onto that isn’t working. Let us remember that we aren’t meant to stay here. The power is found as we step into our true potential and start living the life God intended us to have.
100 minutes | May 5, 2020
20. The Power of Self Worth: Reawakening Our Connection to Heaven
As we refine our discernment of who we are and the world around us, we become closer to our heavenly parents and the Savior one intentional step at a time.
57 minutes | Apr 21, 2020
19. How The Adversary's Lies Manifest In Your Life and How To Combat Them
Lies, lies, lies...that's all he ever feeds us and it's time to stop. Today. Now. Forever...
72 minutes | Apr 7, 2020
18. First Ever LIVE Breakthrough Study Group...And It Was A Blast!
Ever gotten stuck when trying to get answers? Well we talked all about it in our first ever LIVE Breakthrough Study Group and it was incredible! Take a listen...
14 minutes | Mar 29, 2020
17. It's Time...Time To Really Start Talking To Each Other
Today I woke up with an idea...an idea that's been brewing for a few months. And it's time. Time to get to know each other. In the times we live in, we need more...more help, more guidance, more love and more support. So let's do this!
61 minutes | Mar 17, 2020
16. Strategies I Use To Get The Adversary Out...ASAP!
There’s a battle all of us are facing right now, it’s very real and it’s everyday. It’s a battle against the powers of darkness. And at the core of it all, is one person...
33 minutes | Mar 5, 2020
15. Protection From The Adversary
I’ve alway had a strong sense of a need for protection in my life. I would say that for my whole life I’ve looked for protection, especially from the adversary...
65 minutes | Feb 18, 2020
14. Sacred Time: A Window Into How Heavenly Father Sees Us...
Tawny shares with us how making a daily habit of Sacred Time with our Heavenly Parents & the Savior has helped her to heal past wounds, realize who she really is & develop tools for accessing true joy, that have made everyday life much happier and much easier.
55 minutes | Feb 11, 2020
13. How Running From Pain Will Always Catch Up To You...
Join us as Tawny Morris shares her journey of numbing her emotional pain with a variety of self destructive behaviors that forced her to awaken to the possibilities of her true potential.
41 minutes | Jan 28, 2020
12. Ideal to Real...A Conversation About Getting Way More Out Of Sacred Time
Ever read the scriptures and feel like you didn't get much out of them? Or have you ever felt that it's too hard to get the guidance you are needing in life? Today's conversation is about those very things...you won't want to miss it!
Terms of Service
Your Privacy Choices
© Stitcher 2023