Best of Conversations with the President 2018
Conversations With The President: Raising The Bar on Inclusion, Ep 8:
Last episode of Conversations with the President: Raising the Bar on Inclusion. Ray shares some of his favourite moments from this past year. From LGBTQ2S+ lawyers, to ex-Prime Minister, to talking with a lawyer living with a disabilities. Ray has shared and learned so much from a cross-section of lawyers from around the country.
- You can hear Ritu Bhasin on Conversation with Diversity and Inclusion Expert.
- You can hear Naiomi Mettalic on Conversations with Indigenous Lawyers.
- You can hear Charlene Theodore and David Curry on Conversations with Racialized Lawyers.
- You can hear Sacha de Klerk on Conversation with a diversity and inclusion leader.
- You can hear Kim Campbell on Conversations with Women Lawyers: Part 2 with Kim Campbell
- You can hear Preston Parsons and Nicole Nussbaum on Conversations with LGBTQ2S+ Lawyers
- You can hear Lorin MacDonald on Conversation with a lawyer living with a disability.
To contact us (please include in the subject line ''Podcast''): firstname.lastname@example.org
Please subscribe, rate and review our podcast if you are enjoying it on Apple Podcast.